Our complaints policy
We are committed to provide a high quality legal job fairs near me service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a complaint, write to us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your https://jobitel.com/ complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. sizzling gamesWe will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our https://xjobs.org/ letter within seven days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complain https://jobitel.com t in our Central Register and open a separate file for your complaint. We will do this within seven days of receiving https://xjobs.org your complaint.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to hear from us within seven days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We will pass your complaint to Mr Richard Lowery, our designated Complaints Partner, within seven days.
- He will ask the member of staff who acted https://xjobs.org/ for you to reply to your complaint within seven days.
- He will then examine the reply and the information in your complaint file. If necessary he may also speak to them. This will take up to seven days from receiving the reply and the file.
- Richard Lowery will then invite you to meet him and discuss, and we hope, resolve your complaint. He will do this within seven days of step 4 concluding.
- Within seven days of the meeting Richard Lowery will write to you to confirm what took place and any solution he has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Richard Lowery will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within seven days of completing his investigations.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. We will then arrange to review our decision. This will happen in one of the following ways:
- Another partner of the firm will review Richard Lowery’s decision within 14 days;
- We will invite you to agree to independent mediation within 14 days. We will let you know how long this process will take.
- We will let you know the result of the review within seven days of the end of the review. At this time we will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
- We will also give you the name and address of the Legal Ombudsman (LEO). If you are still not satisfied, you can contact them about your complaint. The LEO will normally investigate complaints within six years from the act/omission complained of or three years from you realising the cause of your complaint. You must refer to the LEO within six months of the date of our written response to your complaint. Please be aware that the Legal Ombudsman will not accept complaints where the act or date of awareness was before 6 October 2010. The LEO may consider it appropriate to refer the matter to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
The address for the Legal Ombudsman is:
PO Box 6806
Helpline: 0300 555 0333
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
If you are unhappy about how the LeO or SRA have dealt with your complaint you can complain to the Legal Services Ombudsman (LSO), who is responsible for dealing with complaints about legal professional bodies. The address for the Legal Services Ombudsman is:
Legal Services Ombudsman
3rd Floor Sunlight House
Quay Street Manchester
Helpline: 0845 601 0794
In addition to directing a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (LEO) you will be able to refer y xjobs our dispute for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). There are three Institutions available to deal with disputes in the legal services sector, namely the Ombudsman Services, ProMediate and Small Claims Mediation. If required, we will provide contact details for those mediation services.
In the event you have ever struck any troubles in writing faculty school or paper essays, then cease feeling overwhelmed and cease experience dropped
Using a superior knowledge of doing online college study papers now are prepared to talk about some secrets on the write my essay for me cheap best way to write an impressive faculty paper with you!